Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Report!!

I just got my report...and i got 90.91%...i know that its really good but i dunno why i'm not satisfied with it!!...i mean i admit that i didn't do my best on my final exams...but whats so annoying is that i got 98% on my mid-terms...which is really GREAT...but then having to get 90% on my finals is so not what i expected!.
Does my reaction seem kinda nerdy?!...cuz some ppl tell me that i'm a nerd!...which is so not true....they think that i am, cuz i study hard on my exams....and its true...but that doesnt consider me as a NERD!...am i right?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Taqo said...

90% is really good. Bs zeyn that your not satisfied with it..that'll make you want to do better next time.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Bissa said...

i think 90% is pretty good, stop being all nerdy-ish :P
anyhow, congrats on the blog ! welcome to blogosphere ;))

1:54 AM  
Blogger Black Orchid said...

metallic-kitty..i guess i sounded marra nerdy ha...LOL.

And thanks for the congrats.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter